Privacy / Protection of Personal Data
- The types of personal data (“Personal Data”) collected by Hestia Yatırım Emlak İnşaat Turizm Ticaret İhracat ve İthalat Limited Şirketi’nin (“Hestia Yatırım”) on its activities conducted through the web site with the domain name fidorento.com, its sub-domains and its mobile applications and mobile web sites (collectively the “FidoRento Platform”),
- How the Personal Data are processed,
- The purposes of processing the Personal Data,
- Whether or not, or with whom Hestia Yatırım may share these Personal Data,
- Rights and legal remedies of users of the FidoRento Platform and how these foregoing persons can exercise or enforce these rights and legal remedies,
- Information on cookies
Information on the Protection of Personal Data
We hereby inform you that by virtue of the Turkish Law on the Protection of Personal Data no. 6698 (“Law no. 6698”); the Personal Data, types of which are provided herein, that are shared by users on the FidoRento Platform will be:
- processed and used,
- shared with institutions with which Hestia Yatırım is legally required to do so and which are legally entitled to request such data from Hestia Yatırım,
- possibly; transmitted or assigned to third persons in Turkey or abroad subject to the conditions laid down by the Law no. 6698,
- made available,
Any reference to processing of personal data on or through the FidoRento Platform by Hestia Yatırım should be hereinafter understood as encompassing all of the immediately hereinabove-mentioned actions.
Data Controller Information
Trade Name: Hestia Yatırım Emlak İnşaat Turizm Ticaret İhracat ve İthalat Limited Şirketi
Address: Andifli Mah. Cumhuriyet Meydanı No: 18 07580 Kaş Antalya Turkey
Telephone: +(90) 242-836-2339
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Trade Registry No.: 2108-KAŞ registered with the Trade Registry Office of Kumluca
Tax Office and Tax ID No.: Kaş – 7300344004
MERSIS No.: 0730034400400016
Types of Personal Data
Hestia Yatırım, as the operator of the FidoRento Platform, may request from users, once provided by them, process the following types of Personal Data:
- Name, middle name, last name,
- Date of birth,
- Place of birth,
- Mobile phone number,
- Landline phone number,
- E-mail address,
- Information that users have priorly shared with certain social networking and social media platforms if such user signs up or logs in to the FidoRento Platform through such social networking or social media platform,
- Payment information including, credit card/debit card/bank card holder’s name, card number, validity term, security number, account number and other information necessary to carry out the payment through the third party payment service provider.
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Hestia Yatırım may request the above types of Personal Data from users and once provided by the users, collect and process them for purposes of:
- improving the performance, functions, embettering user experience, providing a better service to users of the FidoRento Platform, including statistical works;
- compliance with the Law no. 6698; additionally and especially with the Article 4/II-d of the Law no. 6698 stipulating that Personal Data should be kept for the duration necessary so as not to compromise the purpose of processing or for the duration foreseen by the relevant legislation/regulation;
- compliance with the Law no. 5651 Regulating Broadcasting in the Internet and Fighting Against Crimes Committed through Internet Broadcasting and the secondary and implementing rules regulated based thereupon;
- compliance with the Law no. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and the secondary and implementing rules regulated based thereupon;
- compliance with the Turkish Penal Code no. 5237 and other to-date-applicable penal and criminal laws:
- compliance with the information exchange, information preservation, record keeping, information transmission and reporting requests of administrative and governmental bodies, authorities and institutions, be it a regulatory administrative act or measure or an individual administrative request, act or order; pertaining to your Personal Data.
Legal basis on which your Personal Data are processed (Lawfulness of Processing)
- Your explicit consent (Article 5/I of the Law no. 6698); or
- In the existence of one of the below conditions, without your explicit consent:
- If processing of your Personal Data is explicitly required under laws (Article 5/II-a of the Law no. 6698);
- In cases where (Article 5/II-b of the Law no. 669):
- you are unable to express your explicit consent because it is factually impossible, or
- your consent or your declaration of consent cannot be considered to be legally valid
- processing of your Personal Data is necessary for the protection of your or a third person’s life or bodily integrity;
- Processing of your Personal Data is necessary to the extent the same is connected with the execution of the agreement or performance of the duties under the Membership Agreement, Distance Sales Agreement and the Preliminary Information Form consented to on or through FidoRento Platform (Article 5/II-c of the Law no. 6698);
- Processing of your Personal Data is mandatory in view of Hestia Yatırım’s compliance with its legal duties (Article 5/II-ç of the Law no. 6698);
- The Personal Data processed or to be processed is already made publicly available by yourself (Article 5/II-d of the Law no. 6698);
- Processing of your Personal Data is mandatory for the institution, exercise or protection of a right (Article 5/II-e of the Law no. 6698);
- For legitimate benefits of Hestia Yatırım, provided that processing of your Personal Data does not injure your fundamental rights and liberties (Article 5/II-f of the Law no. 6698).
Your Rights About Your Personal Data
You have the rights to query Hestia Yatırım about or request from Hestia Yatırım:
- Whether your Personal Data are processed,
- If your Personal Data are processed, information about the processing of your Personal Data,
- Purposes of processing your Personal Data and whether your Personal Data are used in compliance with these purposes,
- Whether or not and in the affirmative to whom your personal data is transferred in Turkey and abroad
- If the processing of your Personal Data is mistaken or missing, correction of the same,
- Request the deletion, destruction or anonymization of your Personal Data in accordance with Article 7 of the Law no. 6698 and the Regulation on the Deletion, Destruction and Anonymization of Personal Data,
- If the analysis of the processed Personal Data of yours results in a negative outcome for you, you may object to such result,
- The compensation of any damages you have incurred because of the unlawful processing of your Personal Data.
If you have any of the the above-listed queries especially; and any other query enumerated under Articles 10 and 11 of the Law no. 6698, you may communicate them to Hestia Yatırım:
- on paper, by post to the address “Andifli Mah. Cumhuriyet Meydanı No: 18 07580 Kaş Antalya Turkey”;
- through your registered electronic mail or via your e-mail address that you have priorly disclosed with Hestia Yatırım and which is kept in Hestia Yatırım’s records to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- via secure electronic signature, mobile signature or via a software or application that is designed for purposes of your query: especially through the messaging from on https://www.fidorento.com/en/contact/ or https://www.fidorento.com/iletisim/.
In your query:
- Your name and surname, and – if your query is on paper – your signature in wet-ink,
- If you are a Turkish citizen, your ID no., – if you are a foreign national – your passport no. or if any, your ID no.,
- Your address,
- Your e-mail address, telephone number and if any, fax number,
- Subject of the query
must be given.
Information relevant to the subject of the query should be annexed thereto.
As per Article 5/IV-V of the Communiqué governing the Procedures and Principles of Querying the Data Controller; the date, which shall be deemed as the date of query, is the day on which the query has been received by Hestia Yatırım.
Handling of your queries by Hestia Yatırım
Hestia Yatırım will either accept or reject the query by informing you of the grounds thereof. Hestia Yatırım’s reply will be in written on paper or electronically.
Hestia Yatırım’s reply will include the information that the concerned data subject has given while introducing his/her/its query, subject of the query, its explanations regarding the query.
Your queries will be handled as soon as possible and within 30 days as of the date of query at the latest.
In accordance with Article 7 of the the Communiqué Governing the Procedures and Principles of Querying the Data Controller, Hestia Yatırım may charge you in the amount of TRY 1.-/page for each page after the first ten pages if Hestia Yatırım is to reply to your query on paper, unless your query arises from Hestia Yatırım’s errors. If Hestia Yatırım is to reply to your query on an electronic medium such as a CD, flash disk, etc., the amount charged by Hestia Yatırım will not exceed the cost of the electronic medium on which the reply is recorded.
Besides information requests, if your query pertains to a demand requesting action from the side of Hestia Yatırım and if the same is accepted by Hestia Yatırım; such demand will immediately be complied with and you will be informed thereof.
Under Article 4/II of the Communiqué Governing the Procedures and Principles of Querying the Data Controller; the Data Subjects can benefit from the right to enquire and address requests only if their enquiries are made in Turkish. However, Hestia Yatirim may also respond to your enquiries made in other languages.
Personal Data Retention Period
In addition to Hestia Yatırım’s record keeping obligations resulting from the applicable laws, such as those applying on commercial books, inventories, opening balance sheet, financial statements, annual reports, commercial letters and correspondences, documents required to be kept under Tax Procedure Code (records, invoices, receipts of liberal professions, entries and vouchers concerning wages), employee records and documents; Hestia Yatırım keeps the following data of yours, which do not fall under record keeping obligations posed by any other applicable law, for the period stated here-under:
- Pursuant to the Regulation on Commercial Communication and Commercial Electronic Messages; Hestia Yatırım shall keep:
- the records pertaining to communication consents for the duration of 1 year as of the end of the period for which the consent is valid
- other records relating to commercial electronic messages for the duration of 1 year as of the recordation date
- Pursuant to the Regulation on Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers in Electronic Commerce; Hestia Yatırım shall keep the electronic records relating to electronic commerce transactions for a period of 3 years as of the transaction date
After the end of the foregoing record keeping periods, Hestia Yatırım erases, destroys or anonymizes your Personal Data and informs you thereof.
Cookies are small text files, sent to your browser who access www.fidorento.com.
These files provide technical communication between www.fidorento.com and your browser and are stored in the browser even when you are offline. Cookies are necessary for the continuity of your processes and online activities; the well-functioning of www.fidorento.com and for the retention of your web preferences. Cookies may also serve as a tool for obtaining statistical information on the duration of a session, in what services you are interested and your ad preferences.
You may change their cookie preferences or block cookies on your browsers at any time. However, blocking cookies may affect the functioning of www.fidorento.com on your web browser.
In accordance with Article 12 of the Law no. 6698, Hestia Yatırım shall take all necessary technical and organizational measures for providing an appropriate level of security in order to:
- Prevent unlawful processing of Personal Data,
- Prevent unlawful access to Personal Data,
- Safeguard Personal Data.
Hestia Yatırım’s obligations set out in this paragraph are limited with the processing of personal data obtained on the FidoRento Platform. Hestia Yatırım is not responsible for privacy policies of third parties which may be addressed to by external links provided by Hestia Yatırım or the users on the FidoRento Platform.
Applicable Law, Choice of Jurisdiction